It was the first time that I used Facebook Live this dawn until this morning. Mahal said that it’s been around for a while now but it was just the other day that I noticed it when my brother Mac used it himself and I thought to myself, why not try it? So I did.
If you have a Facebook account (which I’m sure many if not all of of you do), you can take a glimpse of my life by watching the first few Facebook Live videos I made. Below are the links. I’ll add more as I take more live videos. We need to be friends on FB though so hit me up with a friend request. 🙂
- Momtraneur and Daddy at work
- Taking a break from work by doing some weights
- Enjoying the house while everyone is is still sleeping
- Making Calamansi Juice and Breakfast at the Balcony
- Tarot Card Reading
- Prepping to head out for my urine test, liver ultrasound and other errands…
- Prepping to head out… but before that, a series of ceremonies muna hahaha!
- Prepping for my abdomen ultrasound…
- Cranberry facial at Black Pearl Marissa del Mar Wellness Institute
- Baby Tuz and drums…
- A little videoke night…
- Out of the blue buffet dinner at Don Henrico’s