Since we got back from a very long road trip, life has been back to normal. And by normal I mean, very busy being full-time, stay-at-home parents to our 18-month old toddler, Tuz. We’ve gotten back to our natural body clock which is on U.S. Time Zone (I swear, it keeps going back to this time zone for no apparent reason at all!) and we’ve quite settled into our new routine:
- Wake up before or after midnight.
- Fix bed.
- Prepare breakfast/brunch.
- Do chores.
- Let Tuz play in the rubber pool.
- Bathe together.
- Dress up.
- Go out for errands or food at dawn.
- Provide more activities for Tuz.
- Prep meals.
- Do other chores.
- Wind down.
- Sleep before noon or after.
Then the whole thing starts all over again the next day. It’s been like this for a month now. Continue reading