Year 2020 started with me getting sick with an unknown sickness (doctors couldn’t figure out why my white blood cell count was high at that time —- sometimes I wonder if that was Covid even when Covid hasn’t been announced to the world yet since we spent New Year’s partying at NHotel with Chinese nationals). I thought it was dengue but I tested negative for both kinds of tests I did. I planned to redo my bloodwork but then the pandemic happened, I got scared of going to the hospital and we got busier pivoting our business strategy.
The year is about to end and we have been quaranting at home for the most part, continuously praying that we stay safe from Covid especially now that we just found out someone close to us recently tested positive for the dreaded disease. (Covid became more real for us!) Nevertheless, there’s still so much to thank God for…
– our happy family life
– our current good health
– our comfort and safety
– the love that we share
– being parents to an amazing, jolly, smart 5 year old boy
– the meaningful work that we do
– the monetary blessings we get
– being able to celebrate special occasions
– close friends and family relations we keep
– and the fact that we’ve stayed afloat despite the numerous challenges and hardships this year brought to us.
THANK YOU, GOD, FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE AND YOUR MANY BLESSINGS.
We continue to trust You and Your goodness and grace. We know You’re always with us through and through. Yours be the glory always!
*pic taken last week the day after Tuz’s birthday.